Are you interested in having a party at Southland? Check out our Frequently Asked Party Questions below.
- All parties MUST be scheduled in advance.
- Two parties are allowed each day at the pool, one on the wooden deck and one at the sheltered pavilion.
- Parties can begin no earlier than 4:00 pm and can last until close at 9:00 pm.
- The first member to schedule a party for a specific date will have the choice of the deck area or the shelter.
- Due to COVID, parties will be restricted to private parities. Due to capacity limits, we cannot allow church groups, civic organizations, or other groups to book.
- Due to COVID, parties cannot have over 30 swimmers total. We ask that while hosting a party, you try to maintain social distance between family groups as much as possible.
- If you have any additional questions about parties or COVID guidelines please contact our pool manager, Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 791-5456.
Book the deck today!
Reserving the deck grants you access to the wooden deck near the pool. You will have the half of the deck with two regular sized picnic tables and one long table set aside for your gathering.
Click here to book now!
Book the pavilion today!
Reserving the pavilion grants you access to our sheltered pavilion near the tree line. You will have the entire shelter with two long picnic tables and lights set aside for your gathering.
Click here to book now!
How much does it cost to book a party?
It costs $50 to book a party. In addition, it costs $3 for every non-member swimmer that attends.
Who can book a party?
Any member can book a party including for church groups, boys/girls scout troops, ball teams, etc. The member must be present until all guests of the party have left.
How many guests are allowed to attend?
You can have as many guests as you would like for your party, and it will not count against your guest total for the summer. We ask that if you think your party will have over 30 guests that you include an estimated number of guests in your description when you book so that we have adequate staff on hand.
What's the difference between the deck and pavilion?
When you book the deck, you reserve half of the wooden deck near the pool area that has picnic tables on it. If you reserve the pavilion, you will reserve the shelter are outside of the fence.
When and how do i pay?
The $50 fee will be collected at the start of your party. All $3 fees per non-member swimmers will be collected by the conclusion of your party.
what happens if i need to cancel my party?
Parties can be cancelled at any time. Should you need to cancel your party, please contact pool management by phone. They will refund your reservation fee. It will not cost anything to cancel the event.
what can i bring?
You can bring any food, drinks (non-alcoholic), or decorations that you would like.
What if I still have questions?
If you still have questions about booking a party, please contact our management team via email at email@example.com or by calling 270-782-3106.